Forgive Infidelity - If your heart is yearning to forgive infidelity read this!

This blog has over 50 articles with tips, advice and steps you can take to make forgiving infidelity a reality for you.

I realize how painful infidelity is and I know that you want to fix your relationship now and leave the pain, anger and resentment in the past. Start reading and learning how to forgive infidelity here.

Coping With an Emotional Affair - 3 Steps to Help Bring Healing

Coping with an emotional affair can be more difficult than dealing with a physical affair, believe it or not. Although both kinds of affairs can easily breakup a relationship, an emotional affair is more about companionship, love and the heart instead of lust and physical attraction. Read more

Christian Infidelity - God Please Forgive Me For I Have Been Unfaithful

Christian infidelity is very much like any other sin you commit except it's one that God says is grounds for divorce. It doesn't mean that you must get divorced or that you can't be forgiven, but the consequences of your unfaithfulness can result in a divorce. Read more...

Forgiving Infidelity - 3 Reasons Why You Must Forgive

Forgiving infidelity when sacred vows and trust has been betrayed is not a position any of us expected to be in. For some strange reason we thought that our relationship was special and different than many others. Then one day to our surprise we were crushed when we found out that our mate has been unfaithful. Read more...

My Wife Had an Affair - Is it My Fault?

I know the range of emotions and thoughts you are struggling with as you try to answer the question, "my wife had an affair is it my fault? Let me just say that without knowing your particular situation I can't tell you for sure. However, I hope to give you some things to consider and perhaps you can begin to heal and figure out what to do next. Read more...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christian Infidelity - God Please Forgive Me For I Have Been Unfaithful

Christian infidelity is very much like any other sin you commit except it's one that God says is grounds for divorce. It doesn't mean that you must get divorced or that you can't be forgiven, but the consequences of your unfaithfulness can result in a divorce.

God looks at all sins the same but unfortunately men and women are not capable of doing so. You see to God, even looking and lusting after another is committing adultery so by that standard many are guilty and need to repent and ask for forgiveness.

Christian Infidelity vs non-Christian Infidelity

In my opinion there is no more or less pain involved when adultery occurs. There is devastation in most relationships when an affair has occurred. The hurt cannot be measured and the brokenness or shame is visibly seen, once the infidelity is uncovered.

Asking God for Forgiveness

There are many instances in the bible where you can find wisdom regarding forgiveness. I've noted two of them below for your reference.

1 John 1:19 says "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness".

If you believe in confession of sins, and you should, then to help get through your Christian infidelity, go to God in prayer and ask to be forgiven. Once you do, please take God at His word and believe you have been forgiven.

2 Chronicles 7:14 - This is a very practical verse that I believe if followed can help you begin to recover from Christian Infidelity. The verse is as follows;

"If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land".

Now as a Christian you know you are called by His name. Dealing with your Christian infidelity involves humbling yourself and praying to God for forgiveness, strength and wisdom. You of course will need to seek God's plan and direction for your life and needless to say no longer commit adultery i.e., turn from your wicked ways. Then you will hear from heaven.

Although life may seem difficult right now due to your Christian infidelity, with God's help you can make it through this season of your life. It doesn't mean that you won't have pain and hard times ahead because of your infidelity, but holding onto God and following His guidance will give you the best chance to restore your relationship and life.

One of the things you will need to do is forgive yourself as you begin to rebuild your relationship.

I hope this information helps you to begin healing and restoring your life after Christian infidelity has happened.

I know the pain you are feeling and trust me it does get better. If you have 2 more minutes please read here, Affair Repair, and learn vital steps you can take to recover from Christian infidelity.

2 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete

  2. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete