Forgive Infidelity - If your heart is yearning to forgive infidelity read this!

This blog has over 50 articles with tips, advice and steps you can take to make forgiving infidelity a reality for you.

I realize how painful infidelity is and I know that you want to fix your relationship now and leave the pain, anger and resentment in the past. Start reading and learning how to forgive infidelity here.

Coping With an Emotional Affair - 3 Steps to Help Bring Healing

Coping with an emotional affair can be more difficult than dealing with a physical affair, believe it or not. Although both kinds of affairs can easily breakup a relationship, an emotional affair is more about companionship, love and the heart instead of lust and physical attraction. Read more

Christian Infidelity - God Please Forgive Me For I Have Been Unfaithful

Christian infidelity is very much like any other sin you commit except it's one that God says is grounds for divorce. It doesn't mean that you must get divorced or that you can't be forgiven, but the consequences of your unfaithfulness can result in a divorce. Read more...

Forgiving Infidelity - 3 Reasons Why You Must Forgive

Forgiving infidelity when sacred vows and trust has been betrayed is not a position any of us expected to be in. For some strange reason we thought that our relationship was special and different than many others. Then one day to our surprise we were crushed when we found out that our mate has been unfaithful. Read more...

My Wife Had an Affair - Is it My Fault?

I know the range of emotions and thoughts you are struggling with as you try to answer the question, "my wife had an affair is it my fault? Let me just say that without knowing your particular situation I can't tell you for sure. However, I hope to give you some things to consider and perhaps you can begin to heal and figure out what to do next. Read more...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Forgiving Infidelity - 3 Reasons Why You Must Forgive

Forgiving infidelity when sacred vows and trust has been betrayed is not a position any of us expected to be in. For some strange reason we thought that our relationship was special and different than many others. Then one day to our surprise we were crushed when we found out that our mate has been unfaithful.

If you have recently experienced the pain, hurt, anger and confusion associated with infidelity and wondering if forgiving your partner is necessary the answer is yes!

Whether you choose to forgive and move on or forgive and try to work things out is really up to you. However, for you to heal and be made whole you must forgive. I know forgiving infidelity may not be something you are ready to do right now but in the long run it's vital that you do and here are 3 reasons why.

Forgiving infidelity helps you to heal

Believe it or not one of the important steps in moving on with life (with or without your partner) is to have your broken heart and spirit restored. If you continue to hold resentment and anger towards your mate you will always feel attached to the incident and it will be with you forever.

If you can't forgive it can affect future relationships because in your heart and mind will be these feelings of mistrust and anger and all the other emotions you have dealt with. None of these contribute to a healthy relationship with your partner or someone else you may become involved with in the future.

Forgiving infidelity releases your partner

Again, whether you decide to stay or leave at some point your partner needs to know that you forgive him or her. I know at the moment, forgiving your partner after such an unfaithful act is the last thing you want to do, but it's something that you should do.

As long as he or she knows that you are still hurting or dealing with the betrayal, it's something that binds you together. If you love him or her and want to try and work thinks out then forgiving infidelity is a requirement and not an option. If you think you will be moving on you will want to make a clean cut and forgiving the infidelity is sort of the letting your partner know that you are ready to move on to the next chapter of your life.

Forgiving infidelity is the right thing to do

Ok, I know that when you dwell on what selfishness your partner has just displayed and the damage that was done to your heart and life, doing what's right doesn't feel right. You feel like the right thing to do is make your partner feel the same way you do right? Running your partner and the other cheating person over with a truck feels like the right thing to do perhaps!

Well, please note that I'm not trying to pass judgment but that's the wrong thing to do. Revenge is very rarely justified or warranted. Again, forgiving infidelity shows how much you love or loved your partner and acknowledges that we are all capable of making a mistake and may need forgiveness at some point in our life.

I hope that forgiving infidelity is not just something you are thinking about but doing. It's necessary for your healing and ability to move on with or without your partner.

If you choose to forgive and restore your relationship please do me a favor.

Please take 2 minutes and find out from a person who was facing forgiving infidelity and not only forgave but built a stronger relationship after the affair. Click here to begin your healing. Forgiving Infidelity

2 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete

  2. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete